Choosing Your Wedding Motif
Congratulations, you’re getting married! As soon as you announce that you’re engaged, your friends would usually ask, "What is your motif?"
The most important thing to consider is what best represents you. There are various ways of picking your wedding palette. Below are some ideas you can consider, to wit:
- Choose your shared interest;
- Prefer your favourite colour;
- Select what color is unique for weddings;
- Pick what suits your theme or venue;
- And most likely, find what is the meaning of your chosen palette.
When trying to find the right palette of your wedding day, have you ever wondered what the colour means?
Check out below the list of the most popular wedding colors and their meanings. Hope this would help you decide in choosing the perfect theme for your big event.
- RED - is the most popular wedding colour which represents the unconditional love shared by the couple. It provides a sense of protection from fears and anxiety.
- GOLD - is used in weddings where the couple is trying to create an upscale atmosphere. It evokes elegance, luxury, warmth and tradition.
- BLUE – means trustworthy, dependable, and committed. It invokes rest and can cause the body to produce chemicals that are calming.
- PINK – Brighter pink evokes youthful, fun, and excitement. While vibrant pink has the same high energy as red. It implies sensual and passionate without being too aggressive.
- GREEN - it's like a breath of fresh air. It's also a prominent hue at an environmentally- conscious weddings. Green means growth, new life, and positive energy.
- WHITE - is the traditional wedding color that represents purity, innocence, fertility and cleanliness. Planned and executed weddings use white as the dominant colour.
So there you have it. Have you picked one? Next, we’ll show you how making your wedding a dream come true.