Terms and conditions
2 On ordering, a minimum non refundable deposit 50% is required on all goods. No alterations can be carried out until the garments are paid for in full. Cost of alterations are not included in the price of the dress unless otherwise stated in writing by us at the time of purchase. Alteration costs are non refundable in any circumstance. Alteration price guide can be found on the next page. For restyling and major alterations, please ask for an estimate. Goods cannot be collected until all remaining balance including alteration costs are paid for in full.
3. Goods ordered that are not available from stock can take up to 16 weeks for delivery unless a specific time limit is stated in writing on this order. No payments can be refunded or transferred to other orders for any reason whatsoever.
4. A made to measure service is available at an extra charge of £150. This service include multiple sessions of fittings and alterations. Made to measure gowns are made based on the bust, waist and hip measurements agreed with the Clients. Made to measure service includes the following adjustments: taking in measurements; hemming; adjusting bust, neckline, sleeves, shoulder straps. We reserve the right to charge extra for alterations if the Client requests more adjustments than stated above.
5. During fittings, shoes and underwear must be the ones intended for the wedding day. We will recommend the amount of alterations to gowns, but if the client insists on a fit tighter than recommended, we will not be responsible. Equally, we accept no responsibility for gowns not fitting when collected due to clients increase or decrease in weight or any other reason beyond our control.
6. In the event of a wedding being cancelled for any reason whatsoever, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for the order. Full payment is required and goods have to be collected.
7. Exact colours and shades of fabrics and designs on trim, including lace, cannot always be guaranteed. Dresses that have beading or embroidery may vary slightly in the amount of beading / embroidery from that of the sample.
8. All sample sale dresses and off the rail dresses are sold as seen and must be paid for in full at time of purchasing. All payments are final and we do not offer refunds or exchanges or resell dresses on your behalf if you change your mind.
9. Items purchased in the stores may not be returned or exchanged.
10. For made to order items, during the first fitting session with the tailor, you must satisfy yourself as to the conditions of the goods and immediately draw our attention to any defects or discrepancies. During the first fitting session with the tailor, you must satisfy yourself as to the conditions of the goods and immediately draw our attention to any defects or discrepancies. Whenever there is a manufacturing defect due to our errors, the defective goods will be repaired or replaced. We cannot offer refunds, exchanges or discounts on remaining balance of the Goods. Alteration costs unrelated to the defects have to be paid for in full.
11. We will not be liable to you for any consequential compensation whatsoever due to the supply of the goods of their use by you. We will not be liable in any way for damage after the Goods are collected by you.
Upon placing your order you agree to accept the above terms and conditions.